Do you still print for businesses.
- Yes, big or small, it's what got us started and we understand the needs of a startup or small business.
What brands of garments to you carry.
- We carry all the major brands and through our trial and error (We learned the hard way) will be able to make recommendations to best suit your needs.
Do you have a brick and mortar store?
- That would be great wouldn’t it. We have given this much thought but in the end we are able to offer a much more quality product and pass the savings onto you.
Can we sell your shirts?
- Nothing complements us more than local retailers selling our brand. Please email us directly for additional information.
Can you print our shirts?
You bet, that's what we do. Better yet, we can help you sell all your merchandise that we create
How do your shirts fit?
Our t-shirts are cut and sized for a youthful shape and build. Most garments fit a little snug to most body types. If you are uncertain of size or like a "sport" fit we strongly recommend you order one size up.
Will my shirt shrink after washing and drying.
We keep up with the latest trends with most of our designs printed on a variety of materials, 100% Cotton, 50/50 polyester/cotton blend and 50/25/25 to name a few. We recommend washing in cold water and hang dry to help prevent shrinkage.
- We ship everything we sell. Do not be surprised if we hand deliver your product or merch to your door.
- We are human and make mistakes, if we screwed it up we will take care of it, just send us an email.
Whats forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept most forms of payment, visa, mastercard Papal (preferred).
Do you have a website?
- Yes, www.originalbrandscreenprinting.com. You are currently on your merch/retail site www.originalbrandmerch.com
Who is Ollie?
- Ollie is our screenprinter emoji created by Original Brand and can be seen some of our logos and hem tags.
Did we miss something?
- Please send us an email with any questions you may have or to just say hello, we would love to hear from you.